Modulys RM- GP Rack-Mounted Modular UPS System[/tm_pb_text][/tm_pb_column][/tm_pb_row][tm_pb_row admin_label=”Row”][tm_pb_column type=”1_2″][tm_pb_text admin_label=”Text” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
MODULYS RM GP is a 3-phase modular UPS system designed for 19” rack integration.
Easy to integrate and install whilst simple to manage and maintain, it provides maximum availability and power protection in a compact design leaving free space for other rack-mounted devices.
Designed for 19” rack integration
Easy to integrate
• Specifically designed for integration in 19” standard rack cabinets.
• Adjustable rails and mounting accessories.
• Pre-cabled system for simplified connections.
• Assured compatibility with any 19” standard rack cabinet.
• Pre-engineered and lab-tested parts assuring total system reliability.
• Automatic self-configuration power modules.
Easy to customise
• Complete set of pre-engineered and pretested parts to meet any customer need.
Easy to manage
• Full documentation package including schematics, integration instructions, technical sheets, etc.
• Factory-set configurations for easy model selection.
• Full set of pre-engineered options for easy product customisation.
Overall cost optimisation
• Compact sub-rack enclosure saving valuable cabinet rack space.
• 2 sub-rack enclosure models for optimum sizing.
• Best-in-class €/ kW ratio thanks to high power density and PF=1.
• Plug & Play and self-configuration power modules for easy and time saving system set up.
• Pre-engineered and lab-tested parts for easy and time saving customisation.
• Fewer standardised parts for easy ordering.
• Parts always in stock for fast procurement.
• Fewer parts covering a wide range of configurations, power, back-up time and options.
Designed to assure absolute business continuity
• Electronics-free (failure-free) sub-rack enclosure.
• Totally independent and self-sufficient modules.
• No centralised control for parallel and load sharing management.
• Totally segregated, fully sized and centralised auxiliary mains bypass and distributed inverter bypass.
• Configurable N+1 redundancy (power & battery).
• No single point of failure.
• Redundant parallel bus connection (ring configuration).
• Power module designed for superior robustness verified by an independent body (MTBF > 1,000,000 hr).
• Highly robust bypass (MTBF > 10,000,000 hr)
• Acid leak-proof modular battery box.
• Fast recovery of lost redundancy thanks to minimum MTTR (Mean Time To Repair).
• No risk of downtime during power upgrading and maintenance.
• No risk of failure propagation.
Pay as you need
• Totally modular rack-mounting system for power scaling or for quickly adapting to business changes.
• No prior expenditure for unpredictable future extensions in power and back up time.
• No need to duplicate the system hardware to get redundancy.
Enhanced serviceability performance
• Fast and safe maintenance based on hot-swap parts (power modules, bypass, electronic boards, batteries).
• Safe and risk-free maintenance: only sealed box is replaced, no exposed live parts.
• Concurrent maintenance: no need to switch on static bypass or maintenance bypass.
• Battery can be hot-swapped without shutting down the connected equipment.