Masterys GP Green Power 2.0 range from 10 to 120 kVA/kW[/tm_pb_text][/tm_pb_column][/tm_pb_row][tm_pb_row admin_label=”Row”][tm_pb_column type=”1_2″][tm_pb_text admin_label=”Text” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
The solution for
• Data centres
• Healthcare sector
• Service sector
• Industrial applications
Energy saving + Full rated power = TCO
Energy Saving: high efficiency without compromise
• Offers the highest efficiency in the market using VFI – Double Conversion Mode, the only UPS working-mode that assures total load protection against all mains quality problems.
• Ultra high efficiency output independently tested and verified by an international certification organization in a wide range of load and voltage operating conditions, to have the value in the real site conditions.
• Ultra high efficiency in VFI mode is provided by an innovative topology (3-Level technology) that has been developed for all the Green Power 2.0 UPS ranges.
Full-rated power: kW=kVA
• No power downgrading when supplying the latest generation of servers (leading or unity power factor).
• Real full power, according to IEC 62040: kW=kVA (unity power factor design) means 25% more active power available compared to legacy UPS.
• Suitable also for leading power factor loads down to 0.9 without apparent power derating.
Significant cost savings (TCO)
• Maximum energy saving thanks to 96% output efficiency: 50% saving on energy losses compared to legacy UPS gives significant savings in energy bill.
• UPS “self-paying” with energy saving.
• Energy Saver mode for global efficiency improvement on parallel systems.
kW=kVA means maximum power available with the same size of UPS, and therefore less €/kW
• Upstream infrastructure cost optimization (sources and distribution), thanks to high performance IGBT rectifier.
• Battery configuration can be optimized, thanks to a very wide DC range.
• Extended battery life and performance:
– long life battery,
– very wide input voltage and frequency acceptance, without battery use.
– EBS (Expert Battery System) charging management improves battery service life.”