Delphys MX 250 to 900 kVA[/tm_pb_text][/tm_pb_column][/tm_pb_row][tm_pb_row admin_label=”Row”][tm_pb_column type=”1_2″][tm_pb_text admin_label=”Text” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
The solution for
• IT applications
Optimum load protection
• Permanent operation in VFI mode (online double conversion).
• The inverter isolation transformer provides galvanic separation both between the DC current and the load and between the two sources.
• Output voltage precision under all load conditions.
• High overload capacity to withstand abnormal load conditions.
• Easy maintainability reduces MTTR thanks to pull-out sub-assemblies and front access to all components.
• Fault-tolerant architecture with built-in redundant components.
Flexible and easily upgradable
• Robust and reliable paralleling mode.
• Distributed or centralised bypass ensures perfect compatibility with any electrical infrastructure.
• Hot-plug capability simplifies extension or redundancy while keeping high quality power.
• The transformer based topology is adapted to all kinds of electrical installations.
Minimised Total Cost of Ownership
• High efficiency in VFI mode, including the transformer.
• High power density: its small footprint saves space on your premises.
• The high and constant input power factor helps limit the dimensions of your upstream network infrastructure.
• Mains connection of the rectifier requires only 3 cables (no neutral).
• High short-circuit capacity simplifies downstream protective devices.